1-دیکته: کلمات ناقص در جملات زیر را به صورت کامل در مقابل شماره های مربوطه بنویسید).(3
1) People did not pay much at-ention to him.
2) Farmers ra-se plants and flowers.
3)She was afr-id that Newton might forget to eat the egg.
4 ,5)The wa-ter ret-rned in about twenty minutes.
6) They don’t have eno-gh money to buy a car.
7)There they can find plenty of inse-ts.
8) Migration is still a m-stery.
9,10)You tr-ated as a spe-ial guest.
11) The ship sent radio mes-ages.
12) They did not want him to pre-ch Islam.
2)واژگان:با کلمات داده شده جاهای خالی را کامل کنید.(یک کلمه اضافی است)(4)
( invite – strange – distance – sunset – beside – understand – share – migrate – succeed )
13) it is a short……………. from my house to the post office.
14)This man does not speak Persian. I don’t …………what he is saying.
15) Jack and I are good friends. We sit …..each other in class.
16)Some bird………..to warmer places before winter come.
15) Muslims say their night prayer after …………. .
17)If you are hungry , you can have your ………… on the food.
18)I tired to get a ticket for the bullfight , but I did not ……………… .
19) Did you hear that ………….. noise.
3) با توجه به توضیحات داده شده و با استفاده از دانش خود جملات زیر را با یک کلمه مناسب کامل کنید.(1)
20)A person who0 invites guests is a …………… .
21) Water turns into it when it is very hot. It’s ………… .
4) مترادف و متضاد لغاتی که زیرشان خط کشیده شده است را از ستون مقابل پیدا کنید.(1)
22) The boy is asleep in the room. A . not many
23) They reply that they are very busy. B . friend
24) The worker make a beautiful building. C . awake
25) Few people live more than 100 years. D . answer
E . build
5) گزینه صحیح را انتخاب کنید.(2)
26)The moon is shining………….. .
a- slowly b- loudly c- carefully d- brightly
27)Would you please ask him to …………. outside the class for me?
a- keep b- pull c- meet d- wait
28) I can’t ……………..what you told me yesterday. I forget things easily.
a- discover b- remember c- receive d- borrow
29)If you don’t know the way in a jungle , you will …………….. .
a- get lost b- turn into c- fly back d- wake up
6) جملات داده شده را بخوانید و سپس بهترین گزینه را با توجه به مفهوم جمله داده شده انتخاب کنید.(3)
30)David is taller than John. Paul is as tall as David.
a- David is the tallest of all. b- Paul is the shortest of all.
c- John is the shortest of all. d- David is teller than Paul.
31) They could not speak a word of Spanish. This sentence means ………………
a- they did not like to stay in Spain b- they know Spanish very well.
c- they were able to speak Spanish. d- they did not know Spanish at all.
32)The holy prophet told the people of Mecca not to worship idols but the one God who is the creator of the entire universe. In other words, he told them to
a- only the idols b- the entire universe
c- the holy prophet d- only the one God
7) متن زیر را به دقت بخوانید و سپس به سئوالات آن پاسخ دهید.(4)
In a village far away a farmer became ill, and everyone thought he would die. It was winter and there was a lot of snow on the ground. The doctor, who lives a hundred miles away, could not visit the sick man. There was an old woman in that village that couldn’t read and write, but she believed she could cure him. After visiting the sick man she gave him the seed of different mountain plants and wanted him to boil and eat them. The man did so. The next day he felt better. After three days he was able to get up and walk around.
با توجه به متن بالا به سئوالات جواب دهید.
33) The doctor who lived far away could cure the sick man. a- true b- false
34) The sick man’s illness did not lost for a long time. a- true b- false
35) Why couldn’t the doctor come to visit the sick man?
36)What did the old woman give to the sick man?
8)گزینه صحیح را انتخاب کنید.(4)
37)……………..very cold outside. You must put on warm clothes.
a-that is b-there is c-it is d- it was
38)many years ago children from poor families ……………..work hard.
a-have to b-had to c-might d-must
39) Amir does his homework ……………..than you.
a-bad b-badly c-worse d-worst
40) Atomic bombs …………….in a war many years ago.
a-used b-use c-were used d-were using
41)We have not seen him ……………more than four years.
a-since b-than c-for d-by
42)He is taken to school in his father’s car everyday,………..he?
a-has b-has not c-is d-isn’t
43)He …………..us English only for three months.
a-teaches b-taught c-has taught d-was taught
44) He could not ……………..easy when he was only five years old.
a-swims b-swam c-to swim d-swim
9)کلمات بهم ریخته زیر را به صورت یک جمله صحیح مرتب کنید.(2)
45) man – night – hospital – the – taken – last – to – sick – was ?
46) hope – the – tomorrow – will – I – that – water – nice - be.
10) شكل صحیح افعال داخل پرانتزها را بکار ببرید.(1)
47)A new hospital……………in this place next year.(build)
48)Did Reza sell his car to you? No, it …………..by my friend.( buy)
11) با توجه به تصویر مقابل به سئوال زیر جواب دهید.(1)
49)What have they done?
E: LANGUAGE FUNCTION
12)پاسخ سئوالات سمت چپ را از عبارات سمت راست انتخاب کنید.( یک پاسخ اضافه است)(3)
50)What does he do? a) I’m an Iranian.
51)Which one is Mr. Amini? b) He’s wearing a white shirt.
52)Would you bring me some water please? c) He’s quite good-looking
53)Is there a cheaper one and how much is it? d)He’s a mechanic.
54) What’s your nationality? e) Yes, of course
55)What does Reza look like? f) Oh, never mind
g) 400 tomans, here you are.
13)کلمه ای که از نظر تلفظ حروف صدادار با دیگر کلمات تفاوت دارد را مشخص کنید.(1)
56) a) nose b) mouth c) sound d) town
57) a) age b)main c)test d) late
58) a)fool b)pool c) cool d) look
59) a) try b)tree c) grind d) sign